A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In coordination with the Global Program Manager Manufacturing, you will lead the implementation project of a MES at our Biotech Production Sites in Vevey and Aubonne. You will ensure the project delivery in time, budget and quality in strong alignment with the business project manager and according to the business needs. You will coordinate and manage all IT related activities during the project and support the Business Project Manager in preparation and conducting the Steering Committee Meetings. In addition, you will advise and interact with various IT teams within the organization and act as single point of contact for all IT related questions and topics. You will align with the software vendor the timely delivery with the right quality.
Who you are
- Academic Degree in computer or natural science, engineering or business administration
- Excellent knowledge of WERUM PAS-X software or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in project management with a proven track record of leading, driving and successfully closing IT projects in a complex, global matrix organization
- Thoroughly familiar with current Manufacturing models and concepts in Healthcare or Life Science
- Proven track record in Pharmaceutical GxP project implementation and validation
- Strong capabilities to develop concepts and drive their implementation in a pragmatic manner
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. A good level of French (B2 min) is required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com