A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Head of Global Process Excellence Team
Partner with commercial teams globally through continuous, data-driven improvement of our end-to-end business processes.
Drive, develop and motivate a team of experts responsible for the adoption, deployment, implementation (incl. training of users) and maintenance of business tools, systems and processes globally in strong alignment and collaboration with peers globally.
Be the representative of the Business Tools and Digitalization Leadership team in APAC and act as go-to person for Business Tools and Digitalization team members in APAC when needed, in full alignment with team peers.
Reporting to: Head of Process Solutions Business Tools and Digitalization
- Build a strong collaborative team spirit, provide support, guidance and encouragement to the Process Solutions Business Tools and Digitalization team members.
- Understand the current ecosystem, user experience and needs to effectively design a turnaround strategy for Salesforce.com adoption and other processes globally. This will evolve in conjunction with feedback from commercial leadership, country teams & relevant subject matter experts to achieve Process Solutions strategic and operational goals.
- Ensure improvement /simplification of sales, marketing, and customer excellence processes and systems with full integration of business purposes and interdependencies.
- Ensure global process excellence priorities have clearly defined metrics to evaluate return on investment and create measurable improvements.
- Manage relationships with commercial services and other internal stakeholders to ensure agile implementation of initiatives, communicate on achievements and learnings from initiatives.
- Collaborate with business functions globally in the continuous improvement of processes: Perform qualitative and quantitative assessments, identify opportunities for improvement, propose corrective actions supported with predicted impact calculation, support implementation and measure realized improvements.
- Research best business practices within and outside the organisation to establish benchmark data.
- Actively identify and take ownership of process improvement and automation opportunities in the region utilizing proven process improvement techniques such as Lean SixSigma.
- Provide knowledge advice and support to other functions globally to resolve requests and improve operational efficiency.
- Serve as thought leader and trusted business advisor to APAC senior management.
- Master’s degree in science, engineering or business with understanding of the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical Business Environment
- Previous work experience within a multi-national, multi-cultural environment required with experience in managing remotely across cultures.
- Professional background/experience in sales processes, sales tools, process optimization, sales training
- Previous experience with a top-tier business/strategy consulting firm, ideally covering change management
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM is required
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal), with a proactive and assertive approach and another Asian language
- Lean SixSigma certification as a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong ability to work on global matrix environment
- Ability to work independently, develop personal initiatives and build multi-dimensional relationships and cross function teaming
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks, goal-oriented and dedicated to meet deadline
- Ability to be extremely responsive to internal and external customer needs
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities with business benefit in mind
- Ability to work in a fast paced, diverse environment
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills, sense of confidentiality, well-structured and disciplined
- Willingness and ability to perform global travel
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com