A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The TVMC Quality Manager plans and directs activities to ensure product reliability and conformance to cGMP, as well as Customer/Regulatory specifications. The TVMC Quality Manager works as a collaborative team member and leader to establish department goals and objectives to drive business results and a continuous improvement culture.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead, manage and develop qualified staff to ensure effective execution of tasks, cGMP compliance, and to attain operational and development goals.
- Drive improvement in customer experience – complaint reduction, supply reliability, field actions, audit performance, etc.
- Provide sound quality input to validation planning and execution, including R&D product transfers.
- Provide support to Engineering and Operations groups in troubleshooting and development of process technology and continuous improvement programs. Utilize sound statistical based facts to bring value to the customer.
- Drive product and process improvements through thorough investigations and effective root cause analysis. Drive risk mitigation and effective process controls.
- Develop and implement standardized metrics that guide actions and promote continuous improvement (e.g. FPQ, CAPA, etc).
- Implement and maintain tracking and trending to identify potential out of trend conditions and proactively mitigate.
Who you are:
- BS degree in a scientific/technical discipline – Engineering preferred.
- Advanced degree (MS, MBA, or PhD) a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience leading a quality organization in a manufacturing setting with proven track record of successful performance.
- Experience developing organizational vision and supporting goals and objectives. Track record of driving successful change initiatives that have resulted in favorable business outcomes.
- Experience working with customers and internal/external stakeholders from different geographies. Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Understanding or experience with ISO & FDA regulations (such as 21 CFR 820, 210 & 211) a strong plus.
- Black Belt or Green Belt a plus
- CQE, CQA, CMQ/OE, CQPA a plus
- Occasional travel to other domestic and international locations may be required (<10%).
- Proven strong leadership skills w/ ability to motivate, inspire, and build a high performing team. Demonstrated ability to drive “followership”.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to manage in a complex, matrixed, and fast paced environment. Able to triage workload effectively to drive departmental focus.
- Requisite confidence and experience to drive effective, pragmatic and risk-based decisions.
- High intellectual horsepower and proven problem solving ability. Good decision maker.
- Collaborative and motivated team player. Always looking to share and advance best practices.
- Ability to drive change and challenge the status quo in a respectful/professional manner.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.