A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
Responsible for implementation and support of Enterprise Text Analytics environment.
- Maintence of text analytics platform which is a composite of commerical and open-source softwares for analysis and management of text data integrated with Hadoop data lake environment
- He/She will fulfil level-1 & level-2 support responsible for user management, incidence management, problem management, configuration management, change management & release management
- He/She will monitor data pipelines running in Hadoop data lake environment incl. deployment of developed pipelines in production environment
- He/She will interact with internal IT infrastructure teams such as unix or security teams or software vendor tech support to ensure integrity of the system
Desired Skill Sets
- 2 - 5 years of total experience
- Strong working experience in administration and maintence of applications hosted in Linux environment
- Deployment and monitoring of data pipelines within Hadoop data lake environment
- Hands-on experience in administration and maintenence of high availibility of applications based on F5 load balancer, Suse HAWK is a plus
- Hands-on experience in administration and maintenence of database technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Solr, MariaDB is a plus
- Hands-on experience in administration and maintenence of web application middlewares such as Tomcat, Node.js is a plus
- Familiarity with application security such as Transport Layer Security is a must
- Familiarity with enterprise directory services such as Active Directory and/or LDAP is a must
- Should be good in scripting for automating the repeated task
- Should be self motivated and proactive.
- Physical presence in primary work location (Bangalore)
- Flexible to work CEST and US EST time zones (according to team rotation plan)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com