A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
SR. PRODUCT MANAGERS/OWNERS – INVENTORY MANAGEMENT & ECOMMERCE
Job Location: Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 3050 Spruce Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
Send resumes to Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, 4th Fl., Burlington, MA 01803 (Req# 198605)
The Sr. Product Managers/Owners – Inventory Management & eCommerce will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Deliver solutions that will build on our existing inventory management platform, improve or establish material management and eCommerce workflows;
- Drive product strategy and roadmaps and generate value added solutions in collaboration with the team, internal and external customers, and other stakeholders;
- Partner closely with the development and commercial teams to define and deliver on the product roadmap;
- Work with multiple global development teams to build and enhance a scalable software solution; and
- Own the product roadmap and strategy, prioritize product features, and build communication strategy and messaging.
20% domestic travel, 10% international travel requirement.
This position is eligible for the Sigma-Aldrich Corporation Referral Program.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Employer requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a closely related field and at least five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience as an agile product manager/owner defining ecommerce capabilities.
In addition, the successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to define roadmap for eCommerce capabilities and features including creating short-term and long-term customer experience and documenting business requirements;
- Demonstrated knowledge of order management and inventory management systems;
- Demonstrated ability working with ERP systems such as IBM Sterling/Sterling Commerce or Manhattan;
- Demonstrated ability understanding XML or cXML and SQL technologies;
- Demonstrated understanding of eCommerce process and the role of applications for order management, call center, returns, warehouse management and vendor management; and
- Demonstrated ability to own an active product backlog, write epics/stories, and participate in scrum ceremonies.
All years of work experience may be gained concurrently.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.