A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma the E&L Documentation Specialist is responsible for supporting the Validation Project Manager team and generating technical documentation to support our external Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical customers. The E&L Documentation Specialist is primarily responsible for writing and reviewing both protocols and reports related to extractables and leachables testing services. This role will also have the opportunity to actively participate in multiple global projects related to activities which support our MilliporeSigma customers.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related science discipline with at least 1 year of experience from Biotech/Biopharmaceutical industry
- Prior experience of QA/QC, validation, and/or similar laboratory experience is preferred
- The ability to solve problems and develop reasoning related to test results
- Proven organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven record keeping abilities and computer/data skills, particularly advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Aptitude in laboratory skills with the ability to multitask and handle different projects/responsibilities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface with various departments/geographies
- Experience working with customers
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.