A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This incumbent will be part of a TM team mainly covering India based out at Bangalore, India. This 3-5 year experienced scientist will provide support at customer sites across the whole territory. This is a rewarding role for an experienced and confident scientist with an interest in applied, techno-commercial Bio-pharma process development and manufacturing.
- Scientific client support role, planning and executing experimental projects at client sites
- Sound knowledge on good documentation practice to write reports for the trial conducted
- Supporting client’s process development teams with screening and optimizing bioprocess technologies such as normal flow filtration (clarification, sterile and virus removal), tangential flow filtration typically in R&D, pre-clinical to clinical phase II development projects
- Knowledge on bioreactor is an added advantage
- Develop long term relationships with clients through discussion on the trials with good scientific acumen
- Support testing of technologies in development at customer sites.
- Contribute as a team member to technical publications and industry conferences
- M.Sc./M.Tech with acceptable experience in biopharma industry
- Technical communication skills (verbal and written) in English, Hindi
- Confident in delivering oral presentations
- Ability to work home based and willingness to travel when and whereas required for trial/discussion/ conference with in India
- Occasional global travel expected
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com