A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Robotics Process Automation Developer, you will implement automated applications in collaboration with business analysts and process experts. You will ensure that common processes and design standardization to ensure optimized robotization. You provide process related support to the Robotics team and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of automated processes. In addition, as a subject matter expert, you will work effectively in a mixed environment and use best practices and business expertise in further continuous improvement projects as needed.
Who you are:
- University degree in a business-related field or engineering
- IT mindset and enthusiasm to develop knowledge of technologies and solutions needed for RPA and underlying IT solutions
- Fluent English language skills required
- 1+ years’ experience in scripting/ programming (VBA, C#, C++, .NET)
- Experience in RPA and knowledge of Blue Prism or similar software will be a great asset
- Experience in business processes modelling
- Agile mindset and team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com