A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your roles: This role will work with our internal and external customers to develop algorithms, pipelines and applications utilizing computational, statistical and bio/chem-informatics skills. The individual will also participate in data process and integration, data mining, data analysis and visualization to support R&D, production, marketing/sales across the portfolio in the organization
Who you are:
- An advanced degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Life Science or related area.
- 2+ years’ experience in data analysis, algorithm development and tool development
- Proficiency in at least one high performance language e.g, JAVA or C++
- Proficiency in one script language, python or others
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL, data base development
- Familiar with biological sciences and Chemistry.
- Strong background in statistics. Proficiency in R programming
- Experience in computer system is plus
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively. Enable interact effectively with team members and customers.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com