A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will focus on laboratory activities in the MTS Lab group, according to the objectives of the unit, which includes performance of troubleshooting and investigation. You will design and perform process improvement and/or validation projects (set-up and run processes), check and control process performance by analyzing In Process Control data. You will ensure consistency of production and development processes being run in Production areas through understanding of the science and accurate documentation of the process and proactively solve any technical issues encountered. A part of the work is to participate to the preparation of documentation for development and validation (including working instruction, development reports, validation reports) and establish traceability of all activities according to GXP quality requirements. You will also ensure that in case of deviation and non-conformity, proper documentation and investigation are carried out in coordination with QA and implement corrective actions.
You will work in close collaboration with the other MTS units (Expertise process group, Expertise Validation group, Site Project Manager) to meet MTS objectives, and may act as a representative of the MTS Laboratory group in multi-disciplinary/project teams.
- BSc (or equivalence) or Msc (or equivalence) in life science, biology, biotechnology or equivalent fields.
- At least 10 years of experience for BSc degree, 5 years for MSc, in pharmaceuticals/biotechnology industry preferably, possibly in academic environment.
- Strong experience in protein processing and purification at lab scale and/or other scales. Basic understanding in cell culture and cell technologies.
- Strong practical expertise on chromatography and filtration (Depth filtration, TFF). Strong knowledge on purification equipment as Akta systems (Lab to pilot scale)
- Good knowledge in process characterization and/or process validation design and execution
- Previous experience or familiarity with cGMP environment is a plus.
- Very good technical knowledge, High level of flexibility
- Good capacity to investigate and resolve technical issues
- You have a perfect level in French (both written and oral) and a very good level of written English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com