A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be part or a team working in project structure in a research and development environment. You will work in a laboratory and your main task will be design formulations, characterization of polymer composition and photolithography processes. You will execute experiments, write down observation reports and present to the rest of the team to take the decision of the next steps to take.
Who you are:
• Student (m/f) in Material Science or Chemistry
• Good understanding of basic polymer chemistry, ideally in the area of material structure - properties
• Willingness and curiosity to work on chemistry & testing/applications
• Experience in laboratory work, ideally in polymers characterization and photolithography
• Very good organizational and communication skills
• Quick learner with organizational talent
• Strong team player
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com