A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Lead or act as a key member complex technology and product support projects with customers, and internal support groups. Define initial problem and assign to correct resource (time and people).
2) Interface between field and internal functions to assure customer’s needs are met for product quality and regulatory compliance. Lead a team approach meet the customer requirements
3) Be acknowledged expert in the application area and use this knowledge to improve the technical level in Technical and Scientific Solutions group, via internal seminars/trainings and informal discussions
4) Contribute to Field Marketing teams by updating them of product, application and competitive knowledge that improves our positioning
5) For trouble shooting, be the point contact between local teams and external teams (Manufacturing or R&D). Some project Management of this interaction is required.
6) Be a resource for required technical trainings
7) Be open and exhibit a desire to develop. Pro-actively interact with manager to propose areas for development and improvement
Who you are:
- Master degree or above in Biochemical, Biotechnology, pharmaceutical or related.
- A minimum of 10 years related working experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology related field with recognized technical expertise in the Biopharma GMP manufacturing process.
- Knowledge and experience with the GMP quality management.
- Practical experience of single use tech is preferred.
- Good presentation skills, computer skills and communication skills.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate and work with a variety of people.
- Good execution, integrity, teamwork required.
- Passion and self-motivated.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com