A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Join our Danish team as well as a fast-growing key function within our NorNe cluster (Nordics & Netherlands). You will represent Denmark in Governmental Affairs at EMEA level. In this leadership role you will be reporting to the General Manager. Currently focusing on driving a strategy and vision for 2023, we need an expert with strong relationships at all levels of the governmental system in the healthcare arena, to effectively position the company as a leading organization in Denmark. Particularly this refers to building relationships with key decision-makers (Danish Medicine Council & Country Regions among others), as well as politicians and other influencers at national and regional level. You will effectively represent our interests in the evolving reimbursement environment and actively shape the future access environment for key strategic areas (Fertility, Immunology, Neurology, Oncology). You will shape and drive a more forward looking and proactive approach to patient advocacy organizations. Working closely with and contributing to market access activities you will also liaise with our Communication Manager Nordics on specific projects. Leveraging our existing network and knowledge, you will improve the organization’s visibility and influence in the access and policy arena. You will develop and lead a partnership-based approach to patient advocacy and policy stakeholders in Denmark.
Who you are:
• You have a University degree, preferably in a related field such as economics, health economics, political science, public policy
or health care
• You have 10+ years’ experience in the industry, with extensive experience in governmental affairs; or a career within public institutions, e.g. hospital settings, the Danish Medicines Council, AMGROS or the Regions
• You possess excellent ability to create and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• You have developed an extensive network regarding health care/pharmaceuticals in Denmark
• You are Fluent in Danish and English
• Your leadership experience combines leading and overseeing strategic and operational activities
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com