A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for managing product lines within Advanced Analytical portfolio that will drive both market growth and company profitability for business. Drives marketing campaigns into related segment and provides workflow solutions and expertise to our customers
- Sales target by business unit and product groups: Managing Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Target and developing new customers & new items and expanding the market share ratio
- Marketing strategy & campaign management
- Design and implement the yearly marketing plan to achieve the agreed sales revenue target for the specified product lines.
- Provide strategic communications and marketing for analytical Chemicals: strategy goals, core products and thematic campaigns, including the segment marketing campaign to local commercial team.
- Through in-depth market knowledge, design and implement the best localized marketing campaign in line with regional and global programs and strategy.
- Close communication with all stakeholders including sales, marketing, customer excellence and others ensuring development of campaign activities should be preceded according to the plan.
- Oversee and monitor campaign execution and performance by review of effectiveness, and reporting to regional and global colleagues
- Track marketing budgets and cost of campaigns for cost effective solutions to each campaign requirement.
- Local pricing management: Implement local pricing strategies consistent with Global Guideline and position assigned products against competition.
- Tech support for consumable : Offering all of the proper information, managing complaints and solving them
- Product Training for the Product portfolio: Provide product and market knowledge to support sales activities through customer and end user visits, and provide this information in a timely manner, including sales training and field support of the sales force
Who You Are?
- Bachelor degree (Master preferred, Analytical Chemistry or relevant field )
- More than 3 years of experience in a Sales, Marketing or Product Management of Chemical reagents and/or kits, or a related area in the life science industry.
- Must understand and be able to discuss instrumental analysis, chromatography, inorganic & organic chemistry with scientific credibility.
- Must be knowledgeable about life science reagent market, customers, competitors and their product lines.
- Fluent in English and Korean
- Driving license
보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com