A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Associate Solution Architect EWM has responsibility for designing and configuring the SAP EWM Systems which will run EWM scenarios in an integrated TM/EWM 9.5 environment. You will design and architect warehouse processes like Outbound, Inbound & Internal in EWM. You will work with the EWM Solution Lead for the design and development of following scenarios. You will be responsible for picking, packing, post packing staging and consolidation operations. Enhance PPF, Monitor, System guided selection, RF WO selection, RF transactions to support multistep picking and put-away processes. Set up presentation devices for ITS mobile, Personalization profiles and calibrate Android devices to support it.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering or Science discipline
- 8+ years of hands on experience in the area of implementing & supporting SAP EWM with progressive responsibilities and expanding capabilities
- Masters preferred
- Special certification in SAP related areas and supply chain functions experience
- Have a high degree of passion towards customer centricity
- Strong understanding of SAP core technologies and ability to work with peers in this area
- Strong exposure to integration technologies including IDOC, ALE, RFC, PI and qRFCs
- Strong experience in handling EWM Enhancement Framework, RF Functions, WebDynpro
- Experience with very complex SAP EWM enhanced solutions
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.