A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Value Chain Management Expert for Data Creation and Maintenance in a global Shared Service Center, you are responsible to support the Company Group Controlling Functions globally in having a good understanding of the underlying end-to-end process (Value Chain process). Acting in this support function a general IT understanding would be mandatory; the ability to find flexible solutions of data handling, e.g. to read data files (txt format or csv format) and to understand interfaces between systems, understanding of error reports and the ability to find own solutions and workarounds for your Business Partner. Specifically, being proficient in ERP SAP/MM, SAP/BI and SAP/MDG-M+MDM module would be a pre-requisite for the Job. A good understanding of the relevant business structure of the functions incl. the network of production sites, warehouses, most important product flows, in addition supply chain background would be required. Working closely with Financial Shared Service Center, your Business Partners and Divisional Controlling, ensures integrity of reported data. This position is an integral part of the Finance Department and must ensure that management has accurate and timely value chain information from which informed business decisions could be made.
Who you are:
- 5+ years business finance experience, with emphasis on Finance and Controlling e.g. Group Accounting and Reporting, Consolidation, Sales and CoGs reporting, intercompany profit elimination for inventories and product costing
- High level of computer literacy; experience with SAP and/or other ERPs (SD, FI and CI modules), TM1
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with high expectations for performance in an atmosphere of continuous change
- Quick learner with good analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel (a few weeks during first 3-6 months – transition of processes from DE)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com