A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As part of the Business Tools & Digitalization, Commercial Excellence – (project NEXT) Recharged team. You will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, high energy, and rewarding environment focused on driving the management, improvement and implementation of new and existing business processes, systems and tools. You will be working and supporting all the PS commercial teams working closely with the other Life Science business process specialists within the organization to provide the leanest solutions. Working on the ERP / CRM roll outs for the PS Commercial teams. You will act as member of the project team for the new system implementation and drive the implementation in his/her area of expertise as a Global Key User. Be the voice of the Process Solutions commercial organization for the implementation of the new ERP and CRM systems. Provide to Local Key Users the support for business process, system and tools used within Customer Excellence ERP/CRM. Aligns and reviews new requirements for the ERP/CRM systems. Drive business value through introduction of standard global processes. Coordinate testing, implementation and training of any future system patch, upgrade or release.
Perform coaching activities with users. Responsible for analyzing, following up and solving the reported ERP /CRM issues according to need. Develop a daily partnership with the PS Commercial stakeholders as well as the other team members within the PS Commercial Process Excellence team. Lead and manage overall process improvements within the PS Commercial, ensuring process excellence, aligned with the global business operations and process excellence team. Ability to travel potentially up to 30% of the time.
**This position can be located in St. Louis, MO or Burlington, MA
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer care environment or working in IT, ERP, or CRM environment
- Associates degree required in any disciple
- 1+ years of management experience current or past
- Deep understanding of ERPs and CRM landscape (SFDC, SAP & Oracle)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- English speaker oral and written
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment.
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills – verbal and written; presentation skills, coaching and feedback
- Good analytical skills
- Strong commercial and sales skills
- Leadership skills including people management and decision-making skills
- Assertive with Active listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Initiative & Stress tolerance
- Ability to Network, build relationships with relevant business partners
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.