A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Overall Objectives of the Position
• To perform a range of standard and specialized laboratory experiments, using both standard and specialized laboratory equipment, presenting and contributing to the interpretation of results in chemical lab
• Provide support for laboratory running such as management of reagents, reference standards, Instrument Routine Maintenance, HSE, documentation (SOP / Work Instruction / testing monograph / primary record, etc) and other activities in chemical lab
• Leading the method transfer, and test method validation.
• Have the strong ability to deal with the trouble shoot for the Chemical Lab equipment such as ICP, AAS, IR, UV and etc.
• Responsible for stability study for final products.
• Maintain the high GMP compliance and DI for QC lab.
• Contribute to problem solving associated with laboratory work such as OOE/OOS/DEV/QE investigation.
• Play as a coach role to train new employees.
• Perform laboratory tests (such as metal test with ICP-MS, AAS, Particle size, IR, UV, HPLC, water content test, titration test and other wet chemistry test etc. Stability test, Elemental impurity test) through operating standard and specialized laboratory equipment in accordance with SOPs, working instructions procedures and testing monographs, and document properly in a timely manner.
• Responsible for sampling of in-coming goods including packaging material, responsible for sampling room running and maintenance.
• Maintain high level of safety, environmental protection and housekeeping in all laboratory operations, comply to relevant Quality System cGMP requirement. Contribute also in the system establishment.
• Strictly comply with company EHS safety regulations and master skill of safety work and emergency rescue knowledge.
• Take responsibilities in assigned projects as appropriate.
• Be a valuable team member of Quality organization and develop self and others (e.g. junior lab staff/new comer training) through close teamwork and cross functional/sectional activities. Be a continuous improver.
Who you are:
Education and Qualification Required
Education University level. (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, food etc.)
• Attainment of qualified/responsible person status under local/international legislative requirements.
• Local language, Basic English speaking, good English reading and understanding
• At least 5 years of tests experiences in QC physical and chemical lab (experience in microbiological lab will add value). SAP and LIMS experience will add value.
• Cross-functional working environment.
• Team working.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
• Skillful in using office application software (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook)
• Be able to work independently. Perform the analysis work within cGMP environment and minimize laboratory errors.
Functional Area: Quality
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com