A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Clinical Strategy and Innovation has a key role in the clinical innovation organization within Global Clinical Operations (GCO). The position will work closely with study teams to support and enable the execution of clinical trials while brining innovative solutions. It will require connecting and supporting the study teams’ strategy with a patient-centric approach.
It requires working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders while leveraging clear expectations, timelines, and deliverables. This role will be responsible for exploring the internal and external landscape to bring new, digital, patient-centered solutions to GCO’s study teams.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience, master’s degree with 3+ years of experience, or PhD degree in biology, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in clinical operations with a focus on digital strategy, patient recruitment and engagement
- Experience with patient-centered digital and mobile technology in clinical trials
- Experience in the implementation of new technologies and approaches within clinical trials •
- Deep understanding of new technology and trends in the drug development process with specific focus in clinical trials
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to think both creatively and critically while challenging the status quo.
- Good communication skills in English, German
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com