A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This position maximizes the company’s ability to attract, reward and engage employees; Ensure rewards are aligned to business objectives, integrated with performance management, cost competitive and a powerful tool in attracting, retaining, motivating and rewarding talented employees to deliver extraordinary performance & results.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support for implementing global Total Rewards projects in Japan.
- Implement strategies to ensure rewards are closely aligned with individual and / or team performance and engagement.
- Research market trends and apply those findings to ensure Compensation structure/programs to address the organization’s ability to attract, retain and engage employees.
- Provide expertise and guidance for Total Rewards, and consult on country specific benefits projects with specific market know-how.
- Design and govern benefit programs in line with group policies and market standards on a cost-effective basis.
- Support all steps of the annual Compensation Review Cycle (salary increases, bonus & long-term incentive), through global compensation tool & process.
- Stay abreast of market conditions through surveys and external networking and ensure competitive market-based pay structures are in place and link to overall business and organizational strategies.
- Provide recommendations on various pay actions, utilizing survey sources, market references.
- Participate to global compensation and benefits projects.
- Provide expert support to the APAC regional reward team in cross-country related projects.
- More than 8~10 years’ experience in C&B.
- C&B function experience in manufacturing industry (including life science, FMCG etc.) preferred.
- Experience in consulting firm is as a plus.
- High communication skills, creativity and capability of solving complex C&B topics in matrix global organization are crucial.
- Excellent English skill both in written and verbal
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com