A career in our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.A career in our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Engineer in the Security Operations Center tools team.
If you are good in Linux, like to be hands on, eager to learn, want to get into the IT security field or already in please read below.
• Development and administration of the SIEM platform, including installation, upgrades and other applicable changes.
• Develop reliable, efficient queries that will feed custom Alert, Dashboards and Reports
• Populate SIEM tool from 3rd party data sources.
• Performing root cause analysis on the SIEM platform outages and recommending actions to prevent recurrence
• Provide verbal and written reporting on SIEM coverage, infrastructure health and possible improvement areas
Employee perks, benefits
- Working hours based on Shift schedule
- Home office possibility
- Yearly bonus, fully payed meal vouchers, gift coupons, benefit for attending various public venues
- Opportunity to start your career in growing Cyber Security field and get valuble hands on experience
- Unlimited access to a self-learning platform (Pluralsight) and external training opportunities and certifications
- Corporate laptop and mobile phone
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Do you have previous IT related experience but no cyber security experience? Would you like to start a career in a Cyber Security field ? Don't hesitate to apply as we are looking
for ambitious and dependable juniors we can train and help them grow
- Good Linux/Unix admin experience, our platforms run predominantly on Linux, knowledge of log rotation, iptables, selinux etc.
- Good understanding of network concepts e.g. onboarding of new events requires FW changes, why UDP or TCP, loadbalancing, architecture decisions on network traversal etc.
- Troubleshooting mindset, well versed with tcpdump, where to look for error logs, interpretation of errors.
- At least basic understanding of IT Security -ability to read FW, IDS, SMTP logs, knowledge of attack techniques.
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to lif