A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of sourcing support unit. The primary responsbility for this position will be to lead a team of 10 specialists in supporting sourcing activities related to indirect and direct categories for assigned business sectors/areas based on our company ‘Source to Contract’ process.
The position-holder will be responsible for monitoring the workload in the team and defining work packages accordingly, setting up annual target setting and recrutiment process.
In addition, the position holder will support the development of the envisioned shared service center organization.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in economy, business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- 3-5 years working experience related to sourcing and contracting in a professional, complex and international company environment. Experience with Pharma or Chemical industry is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading a team of specialists
- Be familiar with RfX tools, Ariba system is preferred
- Led sourcing RfX projects from start to finish successfully
- Project management and communication skills
- Experience in working in a shared service center or having supported the build up of a shared service center
- Good command of English both written and oral. Additional language like German or French would be an asset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com