A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You drive processes and technical frameworks to improve the data and sample management conduct. You are responsible for biobank operations handling relocation, storage and logistics of patient samples You develop and ensure relevant quality frameworks to be applied in compliance with the existing processes, the regulatory constraints and the needs of the department and global development projects You support or further develop relevant information systems (platforms and applications) to optimize Biomarker Lab and Sample Data Management. You efficiently communicate and manage the global interfaces to internal partners, such as experts / scientists from clinical development, biostatistics and the therapeutic areas, as well as efficiently communicate and manage the interfaces to external partners worldwide, such as clinical research organizations, Biobank service providers, central laboratories, biomarker test centers and academic labs.
Who you are:
- Minimum Masters degree in a Life Science or related discipline, additional qualification preferable (PhD, MBA)
- Minimum of 7 years industry experience of which at least 3 years laboratory experience
- At least 3 years of experience with process optimization of biomarker sample and data management
- Strong understanding of clinical drug development strategies
- Good understanding of the operational aspects of executing biomarker strategies in clinical development
- Evident experience in leading projects
- Skills in programming languages (e.g. R, SAS etc.), database design and administration (e.g. Oracle, MySQL etc.) is an asset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com