A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Office Manager. You will organize and coordinate daily administrative office work in Lithuania. You will prepare and draw up necessary documents and reports by consulting with specialists of a certain function. You will receive visitors and incoming calls, register incoming and outgoing documents. You will be in charge of internal administration, coding and control of the invoices, rekordkeeping, preparation of reports as well as organization of meetings and assistance to other employees in the office. Your responsibilities will also include office legal documentation management, company contract management, correspondence and ordinary mail control.
Who you are:
• Higher education in fields of business administration or social science
• Work experience of at least 2 years in Office Manager role or similar position
• Ability to handle and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize in a meaningful way
• Accuracy, flexibility, loyalty, good written and verbal communication and teamwork skills
• Fluency in Lithuanian and English
• Computer skills: Microsoft Windows applications.
What we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!