A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within Global Healthcare Operations, the Molecular Biology Technology & Innovation Group is responsible for the development and validation of new analytical methods.
You will be part of the Innovative Cell Line Characterization Laboratory and will be responsible for the development and validation of molecular biology-based methods used to support the manufacturing process.
You will develop innovative analytical methods based on Digital PCR or other advanced biomolecular technologies (e.g. single cell sequencing, CRISPR/CAS9, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)). This includes the validation according to GMP guidelines. You will manage the documentation (raw data, notebook, logbook etc.) and will collaborate with colleagues from other functions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in a biological discipline
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (e.g. PCR, Digital PCR, CRISPR/cas9) and cell culture
- Highly motivated and results-orientated, willingness to take on responsibility
- Open-minded, curiosity-driven, with attitude to think out-of-the-box
- Able to communicate effectively with other colleagues across the organization
- Able to conduct experiments autonomously and manage lab priorities to meet project timelines with high flexibility
- Experience of working in a GMP environment is a plus
- Good skills in team work
- Good written and spoken English and Italian are required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com