A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within our BioContinuum™ platform (Life Science Business Unit) you will assist in executing, tracking and evaluating global marketing communications campaigns to drive thought leadership, awareness and lead generation programs. You will be measuring results and proposing recommendations to adjust campaigns as well as product launch, project management and content marketing support activities. The responsibilities span from (but are not limited to) support in PR activities, advertising, Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube), web (content, SEO and SEM), webinars, tradeshows and collateral.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B marketing communications; in the life science industry would be a plus
- Master’s degree in communications or marketing, business administration or journalism
- Comfortable in an international work environment and willing to work with multiple stakeholders in a global matrix environment
- Excellent English communications skills in both oral and writing
- Self-starter and team player who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized and enjoys challenges
- Writing and editing skills for print and web
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn specific applications related to the job
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com