A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an Accounting Business Partner in a global Shared Service Centre, we serve as single point of contact for the CFO of legal entities in Europe. We are responsible for the financial statements of the legal entities and ensuring financial compliance with local legislation and Group Guidelines. We are providing an oversight of the entity's financial reporting accuracy as well as insight into the entity's financial performance for the CFO. We act as an advisor for material, non-standard or high risk accounting transactions. In addition, we are responsible for the coordination of financial and tax audits and support other projects as accounting specialists. We closely cooperate with the GL Operations Team as well as various Group Functions (e.g. Group Accounting, Tax, Treasury etc.).
Currently, we are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for entities that will be transited to our company in the nearest future.
Who you are:
• 5-year experience in IFRS, accounting and finance processes required, including 3-4 years' experience as an Auditor from the Big 4
• Experience in Nordics accounting, tax and statutory requirements will be an advantage
• Degree in a business related discipline required
• Accomplished in financial analytics, communication and presentation
• Has proven to be a team player, a facilitator as well as a decision maker
• Flexibility and willingness for business trips in a limited scope (more during the transition period)
• Fluent English language skills required
• Swedish or other Nordic countries language skills will be an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com