A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Project Manager within the Strategy and Transformation team, in this role you are a critical business partner for the APAC-cluster and will support the execution of strategic projects or lead projects. The projects in scope are usually of a complex nature and will involve a larger number of international stakeholders within different functions and levels. You contribute to the execution of the LS strategy and will support the development of strategic initiatives, thus prepare the sites within the cluster for future business and requirements.
The cluster you are supporting comprises manufacturing and distribution sites in the Asia-Pacific, which will require the readiness to travel. The position is located in Shanghai, China.
Who you are:
- You have a university degree, preferably in life science or engineering
- You are fluent in English and have a profound knowledge of quality regulations
- You have 6-8 years of professional experience
- You have significant skills and experience in project management and a history of successfully executed projects
- You have excellent communication skills in order to manage the stakeholders
- You have the ability to set realistic, challenging objectives for your project team and are result driven
- You can analyze complex situations in order to develop solutions
- You can identify required resources and stakeholder
Functional Area: Engineering & Skilled Trade
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com