A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Sourcing is accountable for the third party spend of our company with the aim to create value for our businesses and ultimately serve the needs of our customers and patients. Sourcing apply the value drivers of Supply Security, Financial Contribution and Supplier Market Innovation in a flexible and agile way and drive digitalization and operational excellence to support business priorities. You are responsible for defining and implementing respective Sourcing Strategies on category and sub-category level, Source to Contract, Supplier management, Contract management of defined categories with strong focus on stakeholder management.
This implies the following tasks in close alignment with stakeholders and business strategies:
- Develop, execute sourcing strategies and initiatives
- Bundle demand and challenge specification & demand
- Lead and execute the Source to Contract process including negotiation to ensures a competitive supplier situation
- Supplier management including onboarding suppliers, segmenting suppliers, leading supplier relationships, managing supplier performance and creating a more collaborative environment.
- Contract management covers defining good practice contract terms & conditions, management and termination of procurement contracts.
- Responsible for the effective management of total third party spend
- Lead and execute the S2C process including negotiation to ensures a competitive supplier situation.
- Identify and manage the implementation of global, regional, and local sourcing initiatives / strategies.
- Ensure identification and realisation of savings initiatives.
- Manage local procurement KPI that contribute toward Asia Pacific (Regional) objectives.
- Respond to stakeholder driven sourcing priorities and provide competitive bidding, tender and negotiation expertise to guarantee best results.
- Implement and maintain a Supplier Management Program to ensure optimum supplier performance and compliance.
- Identify and develop a network of best-in-class suppliers through a methodical and documented selection process.
- Ensure supplier consolidation to have an optimum number of suppliers and improve sourcing efficiency.
- Enforce effective adoption / implementation of corporate, regional and global contracts to leverage best terms and rates for local entities.
- Identify and manage risk by leading a Procurement specific Risk Management Process and implementing mitigation strategies to avoid negative or detrimental outcomes.
- Establish close contact and partner with key stakeholders in the business units and group functions to gain information on present and future strategies, to ensure knowledge of actual and future demand, and to receive feedback regarding service quality.
- Communicate relevant Procurement topics and KPI’s (spend and savings initiatives) to respective stakeholders.
- Integrate market and professional knowledge into stakeholder initiatives to achieve best possible outcomes for the business unit and / or group function.
- Engage and influence target audiences through well researched, well presented initiatives that demonstrate logic and fact.
- Deliver regular communications and trainings at an Employee level to ensure maximum adoption of Procurement policy and S2C process.
Who you are
- Degree / Diploma qualification with more than 5 years experiences of sourcing (Logistics, IT, HR service, Travel, Technical, MRO, etc) in multinational corporations, with regional / global reporting lines.
- Demonstrated experience with strategic delivery of Sourcing, Contract Management and supporting Procurement principles through negotiation, influence and engagement.
- Proven record in Sourcing Strategy Development and Supplier Management, with demonstrated capabilities in implementation and management of indirect procurement activities / initiatives.
- Proven ability to tailor / adapt Procurement infrastructure, both process and technology, as the business evolves and develops.
- Exhibit strength in Business Partnering / Stakeholder engagement with the ability to present at all levels of management and deliver effective results.
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, communication and presentation skills with proven ability to work cross-functionally.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com