A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: 'Analyst – IT Asset Management'
Experience (4-6 Years)
Contribute and adhere to the process and standards in place for managing IT assets, controlling costs, and optimizing both IT end user Hardware investments throughout their lifecycle. Act as a subject matter expert of end-user hardware Asset Management principles, concepts, and practices to effectively manage all IT end-user assets lifecycle while also assessing and making recommendations for future process improvement efficiencies.
- Track and manage IT assets (End-user hardware) throughout their life cycle, ensuring logical and consistent operational processes are defined and standard systems are implemented to acquire and maintain IT assets.
- Manage, monitor and regularly report on all aspects of the End-user Hardware Asset Management lifecycle from Procurement through Asset Disposal (retirement)
- Demonstrates the ability to make timely recommendations to effectively solve problems, using independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills to effectively communicate with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Provides data and prepare ITAM reports and metrics for EUS leadership.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- Timely Creation of Purchase Requests for IT Software and Hardware purchase in SAP
- Reviewing, Approving of the vendor invoices for timely payment
- Provide metrics/reports for the senior management as requested
- Engage with IT / Business to provide support in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Technology-related field, Business or related field (or relevant work experience), required
- Minimum 4+ years of IT Asset Management (Hardware) experience (Preferred) along with 2+ years of experience in creating Purchase Request in any ERP system (Oracle or SAP).
- Should know an end to end procure to pay cycle.
- Very Good with excel should know advanced reporting (V-lookup, Charts, Pivot table, Macros etc)
- Demonstrated ability to manage the full life cycle of an asset inventory-reconcile data, ensuring high levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and demonstrated the ability to share ideas, issues, and recommendations in a concise format to influence and improve outcomes
- ITIL certification preferred
- CHAMP (Certified Hardware Asset Manager Professional), preferred
- Working knowledge of an IT Service Management tool, ERP Systems (Oracle or SAP).
- Familiarity with IT PR/PO process and IT Asset management.
- Proven ability to exercise mature judgment when problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Very Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- A proactive attitude toward solving.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com