A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: System Engineer – EUS
Experience (2-4 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
In This Role, You Will
- Thrive on Customer Satisfaction on all levels within the organization (Execs, EAs, Managers, Individual Contributors)
- Have the ability to manage Tier 1 and 2 for all End User Support Incidents and provide thorough documentation of issues escalated to other teams.
- Work well independently and within a larger team in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Train New-Hires, departments, and groups on company's IT core services
- Possess a deep knowledge of all PC/End User Support technologies (OS Win 10, Apple Mac OSX up to macOS Mojave, VPN, Endpoint Security, A/V (Audio Video System), ISTM, Skype for Business, Office 365, Exchange and Active Directory administration)
- Have experience in handling medium-to-large scale PC/OS deployments.
- Contribute and adhere to the process and standards in place for managing IT assets, controlling costs, and optimizing both IT end-user Hardware investments throughout their lifecycle.
- Act as a subject matter expert of end-user hardware Asset Management principles, concepts, and practices to effectively manage all IT end-user assets lifecycle while also assessing and making recommendations for future process improvement efficiencies.
- Good with excel should know basic reporting (V-lookup, Charts, Power BI, Pivot table, Macros etc).
- Flexible to work in shifts (24X5 working environments).
- Working knowledge of an IT Service Management tool
- Familiarity with audit best practices
- Proven ability to exercise mature judgment when problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
- A proactive attitude toward solving problems
- BE/ B.Tech / BCA/ 3 years Diploma in CSE, IT, ETC
- Experience working in different IT Asset Management Tools and Advanced Excel knowledge will be an added advantage.
- VIP Support (Stakeholder management) experience
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) – Windows 8/10
- Basic Knowledge on Active Directory, Good knowledge on O365.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com