A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- eam up with commercial and marketing to establish the omnichannel pricing strategy based on business strategy and directions.
- Responsible for financial analysis of price strategy implementation.
- Design and deliver pricing sensitivity test for direct sales/eCommerce business and provide recommendation and statistic result. Track promotion and discounts result and make proposal to commercial and marketing leaders.
- Proactively observe the market and competitor pricing situation, provide tactical pricing recommendations.
- Proactively learn and share best practice in the industry, optimize existing processes to improve operation efficiency;
- Be responsible for discount and approval matrix design according to company strategies and organizations, regular PVE and discount tracking and identify key drivers.
- Key contact person for China pricing policies and workflow.
- Support management decision making by providing professional financial support.
- Shadow for annual price review, work together with pricing specialist to ensuring the prices proposed by marketing team is reasonable and financially acceptable;
- Filing all price requests, price approvals, doing monthly check on price input and related documentation to ensure SOP and workflow process is followed;
Who you are:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting or Finance related;
- - CPA/ACCA/CMA certification is preferred;
- - Experience with SAP/Hyperion/Oracle/SFDC/Box etc is preferred.
- - Above 8 years working experience in relevant position for a multinational company is preferred;
- - Strong analytical skills, and strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting
- - Leadership experience or potential
- - Strong interpersonal skills, proactive communication;
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin required, Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- - Ability/experience in handling sensitive/complex matters in a professional manner, Detail-oriented, strong analytic skills, self-motivated and a good team player in cross-functional projects
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com