A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As working student within MBS HR Welcome Center Germany you will mainly support the onboarding experience of working students as well as supporting the Welcome Coordinators and Team Lead with daily work tasks like:
- Review the working student onboarding process
- Pro-active coordination of onboarding activities throughout the process
- keep track of the overall process
- consolidate information and act as communication channel for all parties involved
- Continuous improvement management
You will be accountable for the end-to-end working student onboarding process, focusing on managing, tracking & monitoring of HR- and IT-related activities and tasks
- Usage of Neocase for HR-related topics, including interfaces with payroll, contract management, recruiting, etc
- Usage of Snow for IT-related topics, including interfaces with field support, HR Suite support, etc.
We work in an agile mode, continuously suggesting & implementing onboarding experience improvements while capturing and provisioning regular feedback to Team Lead and other interface partners to further improve the onboarding experience .
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com