A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Product Manager
Seeking a Field Marketing Specialist for leading a portfolio of Immunoassay Platforms to plan, develop, organize and implement marketing strategies, initiatives and tactical programs to achieve business objectives.
- Marketing of assigned Immunoassay platform cluster to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Responsible for growth and profitability of the assigned cluster.
- Work closely with the commercial team to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns and work out strategies to penetrate Immunoassay market.
- Design and execute promotion schemes for products for better acceptability / increasing reach, working closely with Digital/Commercial/Segment Marketing team to ensure target results are achieved
- Analysing sales performance of Immunoassay platforms portfolio, assessing effects of promotions and providing relevant reports. Based on such analyses, recommends enhancements to promotional efforts.
- Alignment with all the marketing/commercial groups on the potential overlaps and synergies of the solutions
- Work with supply chain and commercial team to manage suitable inventory levels.
- Define and drive proper pricing mechanisms to the market, taking competitive landscape into account.
- Create workflow based sales tools, Marketing material (Flyers, protocols, sell sheet, digital apps, Product reference sheets), customer presentations, demonstration and training.
- Conduct training/webinars for Commercial and Channel partner team to increase the awareness and knowledge of assigned cluster.
- Research competitors, market pricing and industry programs through communication with Segment/Digital Marketing, Sales, Target Customers and Dealers.
- Ph.D/4-5 years of research experience
- Deep but efficient accumulation of knowledge associated Immunoassay Platforms
- Excellent communication/presentation skills with sales attitude.
- Experience in a marketing role, demonstrating the ability to translate technical documents into effective marketing collateral.
- Must be creative in developing plans and strategies that enhance market share and well-versed in marketing techniques and their applicability to various customer segments.
- Establishes good scientific understanding on our as well as competition products
- Travel across India, alone or with sales team to meet customers and collect market feedback for data driven decision making
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com