A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Path Forward Return to Work program at EMD Serono is a 16- week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At EMD Serono, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who've been focused on care-giving transition back to the paid workforce.
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract) part-time, you will support all recruitment processes and projects that require enablement and implementation. This position reports directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition, North America. Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare presentations and reports.
- Work on the recruitment key metrics and programs measurements.
- Engage the right communication channels and systems, making sure the Recruiting team will be supported during important rollouts and projects. Also support; team meetings, content, notes and follow up. Project management, travel and expense, support invoicing process, compliance and improve recruitment process excellence.
- Support presentation creation and report generation as needed by the team.
- Schedule, collecting content and sharing notes for Center of Excellence Meetings
- Schedule Monthly Meetings with leadership team.
- Lead or be part of internal project teams within Talent Acquisition.
- Ad-Hoc reporting within our systems as it relates to Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Support and add content to the North America Talent Acquisition SharePoint site as needed.
- Support and assist the schedule, travel and other support of North America Talent Acquisition Leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Must have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Project Management experience.
- Scheduling experience.
- Sense of urgency, with focus on process improvement.
- Strong MS Office Skills.
- HRIS system experience preferred but not required and keen attention to details.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.