A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Account Manager - Digital Sales will strategically manage assigned accounts and customers to achieve sales targets using a range of Digital Sales tools and strategies for prospecting and upselling/cross-selling to retain and acquire new business. They will be digitally savvy with an ability to adopt the use of the digital tools in their day to day sales activities and account planning.
The Account Manager - Digital Sales will work closely with the necessary Sales, Marketing, Customer Service & Technical Support, Logistics/Supply Chain, and Compliance colleagues in order to achieve a positive customer experience and deliver on sales targets.
- Plan, organize, and manage defined sales accounts and customers primarily through the use of Digital Sales tools and proactive phone and email outreach in order to achieve sales targets
- Identify and target new growth points and new customers (acquisition)
- Retain and maintain current customers and ensuring their growth (retention, upsell/cross-sell)
- Actively manage all opportunities in the CRM (SFDC)
- Promote relevant services, solutions and capabilities aligned to strategic account plans and/or targeted campaign activities to identified customers
- Understand key customer issues, communicate and track appropriately, and continuously improve customer experience
- Provide market intelligence and feedback to team, Manager and Marketing team
- Work with key stakeholders in devising, executing and reviewing territory/customer strategies in line with the overall Business strategy and business unit focus areas
- Participate in ongoing learning programs and business networks to ensure technical and applications knowledge is current and aligned with the role’s focus and priorities
- Initiate, lead and/or manage any other special projects, additional activities and/or tasks as requested by their Manager
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chemistry or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years’ scientific sales experience, preferably in pharmaceutical, academic research or environmental industries.
- Experience in a laboratory will be well regarded.
- Outbound call-selling and customer service skills
- High level of digital (including social media) savviness
- Good logical thinking skills, flexible, proactive and enterprising
- Self-motivating team player with focus on achieving targets
- Ability and desire to learn new skills & technical knowledge
- Ability to adapt to change and try new sales tactics
- Proficient in MS Office suite, SAP, and other required programmes/systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com