A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Achieve sales objectives;
- Maintain close relationship with customers and provide professional services to the customers and distributors to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Collect, update and analyze market information and customer records, identify customer needs and monitor competitor activities;
- Implement marketing and sales strategies, develop new customers and business opportunities by cooperation with marketing and sales teams;
- Take and follow up sales orders, arrange internal sales logistics, collect account receivables by cooperation with other relevant functional departments.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or above degree in microbiology or pharma related discipline
- At least 4 years working experience in sales or microbiologist in pharmaceutical
- Prefer to have product application and market knowledge about pharma
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good learning abilities
- Sufficient English communication ability
- Basic office computer software application knowledge
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
- A good team worker
Functioanal area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com