A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to the Head of Applied Sales ANZ you will be continuously striving to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Applied and Digital Sales teams.
- This will be a Project based role designed to increase customer success & sales effectiveness
- Working alongside the analysts in the Marketing and Commercial Services team, you will strategise to drive growth across the Applied and Digital sales teams by using descriptive and predictive analytics to gain a full view of customers’ priorities and key requirements as well as market trends, gaps and opportunities for growth
- The key will be collaboration across multiple BU’s, a strong understanding of the sales process and the ability to analyse and drive initiatives to increase engagement and efficiency of the sales team whilst improving customer satisfaction.
- Optimisation of end to end sales processes - working alongside the Customer Excellence team on sales process improvement, you will identify potential failure points and implement strategies to eliminate these.
- You will run and facilitate workshops collaboratively across business functions and externally to ensure best business practise across all processes
- You will assist the sales team in developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Design and workshop value-adding processes/strategies to increase value for customers, bridge gaps and seize opportunities to differentiate in the market.
- Plan for flexibility as market conditions change – work with B2B specialist and Head of Digital Sales to ensure up-to-date service and digital tool utilisation to maximise customer experience
- You will work closely with customers and sales to ensure that customers are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. By remaining in constant contact, you will proactively identify upcoming needs and assist with managing expectations whilst personalising customer experience and building the value offering.
- Who you are:
- An outstanding record of sales effectiveness and process improvement with experience gained in the Life sciences, and/or healthcare sectors
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in a business development /key account management or management role
- A sound knowledge of complex sales cycles and processes in solution selling and a demonstrated ability to collaborate and strategise to improve sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding planning, organisational and time management skills
- Strong Financial & data analytical skills
- Project Management / Business case development experience
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- A high level of results orientation
- A valid driver's license
What we offer:
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, and a supportive team that will facilitate your growth and development in a fun working environment. Comprehensive training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Please ensure you outline your skills, knowledge and experience within your covering letter considering the above and why you would be successful in this role.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com