A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Medical Advisor
The Medical Advisor creates the Medical Strategy, drives the Local Clinical Plan, facilitates the submission of ISTs and publications, and assists in site selection for clinical projects, contributes to strategic decisions regarding Company products where appropriate. This role ensures that medical activities are aligned with the business strategy and that the scientific information and claims included in materials for distribution, documentation, labeling and promotion of marketed products is accurate, fair-balanced and in compliance with corporate standards, government/industry regulations and legal requirements. Remains up-to-date with scientific trends, knowledge and the competition, and maintains relationships with target opinion leaders.
Establishes and maintains the scientific image and reputation of Merck and being a key binding function between science and business in the local market.
Requirements for the position:
• Medical university degree of medical doctor
• 1-3 years relevant professional experience in medical department; Clear understanding and compliance with the local regulations within the Medical function
• Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice
• Experience in Fertility area will be considered as a serious advantage
• Knowledge of regulatory, commercial and clinical issues affecting industry
• Fluent English language is a must
• Computer knowledge and skills
• Valid driving license
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com