A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The Biocontinuum™ Process Automation & Delivery (PA&D) organization is looking for a dynamic manager for leading its continuous Verification & Validation activities. The Manager of Software V&V is accountable for definition, planning, and control of the software Verification & Validation activities of the PA&D – Software Engineering. The Software Engineering department consists of a group of 60+ developers and testers working in Scrum Teams or a shared pool of resources. Position reports to the Sr. Eng. Manager of PA&D. As a servant leader, you facilitate and support us in the definition of a thorough and sustainable V&V strategy. Addressing software quality goals and Biocontinuum™ product portfolio requirements. You evangelize organization about principles of continuous V&V, maximizing our chances of successful adoption and securing realization of benefits. When needed, you can jump on action to lead on-purpose workgroups, achieving organizational challenges, conducting problem-solving, or implementing state-of-art systems & tools. You create and maintain all V&V process documents including SOPs, templates and desk procedures
Who you are:
- MS in SW engineering, Computer Science, Process Automation or Electrical engineering
- Min. 7 years of experience, significant records in leading V&V or QA of SW products or regulated devices
- Demonstrated ability working with Agility
- Implemented successful continuous V&V strategies
- Knowledgeable with CI/CD, TDD, test automation, and configuration management
- understand challenges from the convergence of IT and OT
- very good organizational and communication
- readiness and willingness to travel (up to 30% of the time)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com