A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will play a leading role in shaping and delivering the next generation of analytics for our Life Science Business. As Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Architect, you will identify business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs as you work closely with business stakeholders, the Lifescience Analytics Center of Excellence, and IT teams, turning data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
Who you are: Curious and proficient in both business and IT matters. You are well versed in the fields of big data and business intelligence. You excel at bridging business, IT views and architectures for making better and faster decisions. You are able to review business requirements and recommend technological solutions that can be integrated and deployed in the environment. You can identify key business processes and the technologies that support them, document the interrelationship of businesses and technologies to outline dependencies and risks. Finally, you are able to evaluate the cost effectiveness and potential benefits of proposed interventions versus alternative options. Your interpersonal skills and thoughtful leadership allow you to build the needed relationships and rapport with your business and IT colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree, focus in abusiness discipline such as accounting/finance or IT, with knowledge of theories, principles and concepts.
- 10+ years of experience in a business facing or business function role.
- 6+ years core experience inareas of business analysis.
- Masters or MBA, focus in abusiness discipline such as accounting/finance or IT, with knowledge of theories, principles and concepts.
- Strong proven track record of project and program management.
- Persistent innovator, you strive to describe future scenarios and related opportunities
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com