A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Are you looking to join a global multicultural team? Being an active part of our leadership team for a Life Science site of 600+ employees sounds like your next challenge? Then join us and work alongside site functional leadership to help drive operational excellence activities. In this role, you will initiate and drive Lean and Six Sigma initiatives to improve performance across a range of key measures (Supply, Cost, Quality, Safety) through application of DMAIC (Define – Measure – Analyze – Improve – Control), rapid improvement events, and LEAN fundamentals deployment. You will prepare, execute, and follow-up on workshops and build capability in the organization through project coaching and through periodic delivery of training. You lead and execute major process improvement and cost savings projects, to deliver financial results within specified time frames. Furthermore, you analyze current operations to identify new project opportunities and financial benefits, determine key drivers to meet cluster and business objectives and monitor, track, and report on progress of improvement activity.
Who you are:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience in Operations, Engineering or project leadership role. Alternatively you hold a Master degree with 5+ years experience
- You preferably gained 3+ years’ experience in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Distribution
- You are a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, or Master Black Belt with sufficient change management expertise
- You have a proven track record of deploying a range of tools/approaches to improve operational performance (e.g. value stream mapping, 5S, standard work, visual management)
- You possess excellent communication skills and ability to liaise across functions
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com