A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role will be located in Bedford, Massachusetts supporting Bioprocessing Consumables Product Launches and Marketing Programs. You will be responsible for the development of various marketing communication tactics to help drive thought leadership, product awareness and lead generation programs for Bioprocessing Consumables. This will include providing post-activity metrics, reporting results and proposing recommendations when needed. Communication channels will include (but not limited to) Print, Web (content, SEM and SEO), Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube), Tradeshows & Events, Apps and Paid Media Advertising. The position will collaborate closely with other members of the Marketing Communications team, as well as Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Web team, PR, R&D and Sales as well as managing external agencies and vendors. You will own and drive activities through to completion – Managing budgets, vendors, and timelines. Position located in Bedford, Massachusetts
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or other marketing discipline
- 3+ years of experience in marketing communications for B2B products and capabilities in a matrixed and international environment
- Must have the ability to travel 10% each year
- Experience in Life Science, Pharma or Biopharmaceutical Marketing preferred
- Comfortable in an international work environment and willing to work with multiple stakeholders in a global matrix environment
- Detail-Oriented, Creative, Results-Oriented Problem Solver
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), demonstrated flexibility and collaborative working style
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities at once
- Excellent English communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn specific applications related to the role
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
- Master’s degree in communications or marketing is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.