A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within the framework of the Global Healthcare Operations organization, the BQC NAT (Nucleic Acid Technologies) Safety group is responsible for delivering GMP tests to detect adventitious agents potentially present in IPC samples, to validate recombinant Cell Banks and to develop, validate and implement new analytical methods.
You will support the throughput of GHO samples for Viral Safety; perform Viral Safety GMP tests mainly based on molecular biology techniques (e.g. PCR, digital PCR, sequencing and real time PCR); guarantee an adequate and punctual compilation of the GMP documentation (raw data, notebook, logbook etc). You will be supportive to the whole BQC Safety group managing all the activities related to the instrumentation used including their validation; and you will interface and collaborate with relevant contacts (e.g. Quality Assurance, Quality Control Manager and external auditors)
Who you are:
- Degree in Biotechnology, Biology or related area
- Experience on Molecular Biology based techniques (e.g. Nucleic Acid Extraction, PCR, digital PCR, sequencing and qPCR),with a minimum of 1 years of experience in the field.
- Ability to conduct experiments in fully autonomy and manage lab priorities to meet project timelines with high flexibility.
- Highly motivated and results-orientated, willingness to take on responsibility; ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel and with colleagues from a broad range of scientific and non-scientific disciplines
- Experience on application of GMP rules would be appreciated
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com