A career at Our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for - Medical Manager
- Being at a local level the Medical responsible of the specific Therapeutic Area, providing medical expertise, scientific support to Commercial, interact with the relevant stake holders, implementation of the local Clinical Program
- Lead the Medical Strategy, drive the Local Clinical Plan facilitate the submission of ISTs, publications and assist in site selection for CR&D clinical project
- Actively participate in key medical and scientific conferences by staffing medical information booths, gathering intelligence on competitors and critically observing the company-sponsored speakers
- Manage a team of nurses.
- Provide internal trainings, Review and approve medical-marketing material
- Provide to healthcare professionals and decision makers accurate, unbiased, balanced, and timely answers, to requests for information about our products
- Contribute to strategic decisions regarding Merck products where appropriate
- Collaborate with the LDSO/ RA / Market Access / clinical development department
- Alignment with Global/European Medical Affairs
Who you are:
- Ph.D. or MD - Physician preferably with specialization in therapeutic area
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience as Medical Manager / Advisor or Medical Scientific Liaison OR Project Manager of clinical research/ Clinical Science Manager
- Fluent written and spoken English and Hebrew - Must