A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Are you looking to start walking on a new path in your career journey? Ready to learn new skills, work in a fast-paced environment and push yourself to become one of the best digital marketers in the industry? In this challenging yet rewarding position, you will have the chance to learn the ins and outs of four key digital marketing principals, while helping a team of top talent in the industry work on exciting projects and novel tactics. The Digital Customer Acquisition Coordinator will complete rotations with each of the four teams within the Digital Acquisition Group: Search Engine Optimization; Paid Search; Programmatic Display; and Social Media Advertising. During each rotation they will learn the skills, tactics and platforms associated with each discipline as well as help the teams streamline their processes and drive operational excellence. They will also have the opportunity to work on cross-functional projects with the wider digital marketing organization (including web content and email teams) to help develop their wider understanding of digital marketing strategy as a whole. With a focus on data-driven decision making, the new Digital Coordinator can expect to become a web analytics expert and will have the exciting opportunity to launch their own programs, campaigns and tactical enhancements across multiple channels in front of millions of customers as they grow into our next digital marketing expert.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or in a science discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or communications.
- 2+ years of experience working in business, laboratory or life science field.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Familiar with web analytics & data analysis.
- Familiar with project management tactics & platforms (Jira, InMotion, monday.com, etc)
- Proficiency in scientific/technical writing a plus.
- Motivated by results, urgency and personal commitment.
- Independent ability to stay focused, prioritize tasks, and manage time.
- Meets challenges consistently and confidently with energy and drive.
- Efficient and confident decision-making.
- Advanced software skills, particularly Microsoft products (Excel & PowerPoint) and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.