A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as a Customer Supply Chain Innovation & Development Manager in Europe. As the Supply Chain business partner in Europe for our Research Pharma Global Strategic Account team -
- You will support the realization of strategic commercial outcomes via Supply Chain representation and expertise at assigned accounts, focusing on customer needs to assure that products are available and delivered on time, to develop customer-aligned Supply Chain capabilities, and to troubleshoot service issues to meet and exceed customer Supply Chain performance metrics including but not limited to OTIF, Fill Rate, and Backorder levels.
- You will execute and manage projects and initiatives in Europe that will support the customer-facing activities of the Integrated Supply Chain organization. You will be the point of contact for strategic clients in Europe, developing customer-specific Supply Chain and Distribution solutions, leading customer-facing projects, determining customer and product forecasting requirements and establishing processes to ensure maintenance of committed service levels.
- You will define and manage specific Supply Chain projects and process improvement initiatives designed to enhance customer experience.
- You will also act as an interface between our commercial teams, clients and operations teams to provide customer advocacy to our operations contacts and operational knowledge and expertise to our commercial team and clients.
- You will travel approximately 25% primarily within Europe and potentially also outside of Europe.
Who You Are:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required, Sciences, Systems, Engineering, Business, or related field preferred
- An advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of supply chain or commercial relevant experience that has involved direct customer-facing activities in a global organization is required.
- Strong Project Management and leadership capabilities are required
- Strong track record of building external customer relationships
- Ability to translate customer needs into the organization and develop measurable, attainable action plans to deliver service
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills are required
- Proven ability to work within a matrix organization
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com