A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We are offering an interesting, diversified, and challenging position at the core of our company and the forefront of innovation: The Innovation Center. This is the place where we and our business units develop the ideas and products of tomorrow. During your internship, you will be part of the Innovation Center's ideation team. We cover three areas of ideation: employee-based ideation programs (Innospire) including residency programs (Think Tank) and open innovation with partners (Open Campaign & External Ideation). You will be responsible for support of the Innospire program: as part of the core team, you will help organizing Company's signature global employee ideation campaign, supporting selected teams to succeed in the final pitch.
We offer an international, diverse, and fun work environment you might not expect in a DAX30 company, a full team integration and interesting as well as challenging internship tasks. Are you an out-of-box thinker who likes to develop creative solutions? Maybe you already gathered some startup experience? Mastering organization and coordination of different tasks in a different teams does not sound like a challenge to you? Are you an open-minded, easy-going and interdisciplinary-thinking person who enjoys working in an international and diverse team? Then we are looking forward to your application from around the world!
Who you are:
- Masters student (m/f) from an internationally renowned university
- Preferably study discipline linked to business and/or natural science
- Knowledge in innovation methods (e.g. design thinking) and entrepreneurship would be an advantage
- Team player with high organizational and analytical skills
- Structured and reliable working attitude, curiosity to explore new fields
- Strong communication skills in English, flexibility and creativity
- Creative, open-minded, and committed individual
- Startup experience (optional)
- Enjoy working in an international environment
Duration: ca. 6 months, ideally starting in January 2020 or earlier.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!