A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This position provides ongoing administrative support to the Sheboygan Falls Site. The individual in this position will proactively plan for and execute on all of the assigned managers' administrative needs, providing the highest quality of administrative and project management support for the team with the utmost professionalism and highest customer service, engagement and confidentiality.
Your responsibilities include producing, and distributing correspondence memos, letters, and forms. Assisting in preparation of regularly scheduled reports, site communications, and creating presentations. Assists in scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements. Performs basic office equipment maintenance and office equipment servicing. Manage vendor accounts, pay invoices and resolve account payable issues. Leads or assists site committees. Assists HR with new hires, job fairs, vendor fairs. Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned.
Who You Are:
• High School Diploma, GED or HSED required
• 3+ years of Corporate Administrative Assistant experience required.
• 3+ years of experience working with Office 365 applications. (Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Word)
• 2+ years of experience working with Desktop Publishing to create professional publications with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
• 3+ years of experience working with Internet application
• 2+ years of experience utilizing general office accounting
• Associate Degree in Administrative Assistant/Professional preferred.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Extremely organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and effectively manage time.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Professional and possess a high level of confidentiality.
• Superior phone skills. Understands features of the phone system to efficiently manage, route and connect calls.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.