A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Expert Customer Supply Chain Research EU. As the Supply Chain business partner for our Global Strategic Account team in Europe, you will support the realization of strategic commercial outcomes. Through Supply Chain representation and expertise at assigned accounts you will be focusing on customer needs. You will assure that our Research Pharma products are available and delivered on time, developing customer-aligned Supply Chain capabilities and troubleshoot service issues to meet and exceed customer Supply Chain performance metrics (OTIF, Fill Rate, Backorder levels, etc.). Being the point of contact for strategic clients in Europe, you will develop customer-specific Supply Chain and Distribution solutions, lead projects, determe customer and product forecasting requirements and establish processes to ensure maintenance of committed service levels. You will act as an interface between our commercial teams, clients and operations teams to provide customer advocacy to our operations contacts; and operational knowledge and expertise to our commercial team and clients. You will travel approximately 25% primarily within Europe and potentially also outside of Europe.
Who You Are:
- You completed a bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Systems, Engineering, Business, or related field preferred. An advanced degree is strongly preferred
- You gained 5 years of supply chain or commercial relevant experience which involved direct customer-facing activities in a global organization
- You possess strong Project Management and leadership skills
- You have a strong track record of building external customer relationships
- You have the ability to translate customer needs into the our organization and develop measurable, attainable action plans to deliver service
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills are required
- Proven ability to work within a matrix organization
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com